- How to Play It’s easy! Just pick which team you think will win each bowl game by clicking on one team for each game. As games are played over the next few weeks, you’ll receive email updates telling you how your picks rank against others. If you make the right picks, you could win!
- Must have a valid email address
- 1 entry per person, 1 person per email address
- Must live in WCVT’s serving area to participate
- Must be 18 years or older to participate
- Terms and Conditions
Type of Game Points Game between 2 unranked teams 10 1st bowl game and games with 1 ranked team 11 Games with 2 ranked teams 13 Rose Bowl and Sugar Bowl 14 Championship game 15
- Playoff top 25 rankings used for this scoring system
- First place - $250 to Small Dog Electronics
- Second place - $75 to The Common Man Restaurant (Warren)
- Third place - $50 to Parkside Restaurant (Richmond)
- Fourth place - $30 to Dakin Farm
- Fifth place - $25 to Harrington’s of Vermont
Join the WCVT Bowl Challenge
Select the team you want to win each bowl game and then click the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Picks can be changed after submission, up until one day before the game is played. Have you already signed up for this contest? Check your email for the link to your picks or request another email.
Tie-breakers will be decided as follows:
- First tie-breaker = picking the designated tie-breaker game (championship game) correct.
- Second tie-breaker = closest to predicting the total number of points scored in the designated tie-breaker game.
- Third tie-breaker = number of correct picks (wins). Since games can be worth different points, this tie-breaker excludes the points and just determines how many picks were correct.
- Fourth tie-breaker = time of entry with the earliest entry winning over later entries.
Tie-breakers will be determined by Administrator.