- How to Play It’s easy! Just pick which team you think will win each bowl game by clicking on one team for each game. As games are played over the next few weeks, you’ll receive email updates telling you how your picks rank against others. If you make the right picks, you could win great prizes!
- Must be a US resident, 13 years or older to enter
- Must have a valid email address
- One (1) entry per person, one (1) person per email address
- Must live in WCTV’s serving area
- Terms and Conditions
Type of Game Points Game between 2 unranked teams 10 1st bowl game and games with 1 ranked team 11 Games with 2 ranked teams 12 BCS bowl games 15
- AP top 25 rankings used for this scoring system.
- First place - iPad Mini – Small Dog Electronics, Waitsfield
- Second place - $50 Hinesburgh Public House, Hinesburg
- Third place - $40 Richmond Market, Richmond
- Fourth place - $30 The Store, Waitsfield
- Fifth place - $25 Almost Home Market, Bristol
The deadline for entering this tournament has passed - WCVT Bowl Challenge 2013-2014
Sorry, you just missed it! The picking for this Pick-It Challenge has come and gone. If you’ve already entered this Bowl Challenge contest and want to see your picks or standing, please use the link in your email. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Tie-breakers will be decided as follows:
- First tie-breaker = picking the designated tie-breaker game correct.
- Second tie-breaker = closest to predicting the total number of points scored in the designated tie-breaker game.
- Third tie-breaker = number of correct picks (wins). Since games can be worth different points, this tie-breaker excludes the points and just determines how many picks were correct.
- Fourth tie-breaker = time of entry with the earliest entry winning over later entries.
Tie-breakers will be determined by Administrator.